Tuesday 26 May 2015

15 Hilarious Five-Star Reviews Of Canadian Fast Food Chains

It’s the simple things.

Tim Hortons in Vancouver, British Columbia

Tim Hortons in Vancouver, British Columbia

yelp.ca

Fucking Tim Horton's! Donut or dog nut, I'm sure either one would be to
perfection if Tim's cooked it up.

source

Tim Hortons in Toronto, Ontario

Tim Hortons in Toronto, Ontario

yelp.ca

I mean nothing satisfies my sweets craving like a WARM, FRESH DONUT! Now, I do my best to keep this obsession under control and hidden from most men in my life (we all have our little secrets) But really...I LOVE THESE LIL' PIECES OF HEAVEN! Tim Hortons was a dream...and Timbits (Heaven reincarnated in a little sweet ball of yummyness) and I'm not sure what kid of coffee concoction the boy created and ordered me but that was crazy delicious as well. ... TIMMY HO'S I LOVE YOU!

source


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment