Wednesday 8 July 2015

This Guy Creates Insanely Cute Monsters Out Of Coffee Stains

One man’s splash is another man’s monster.

German illustrator and copywriter Stefan Kuhnigk works at an ad agency by day and creates magical monsters out of coffee stains by night.

youtube.com

Stefan told BuzzFeed his creations began when he was sitting in a meeting in November 2011 and got a little bored (and clumsy).

"I spilled some coffee on a piece of paper," he told BuzzFeed, "And found something: A coffeemonster. I let it dry and tried to draw what I saw in it." From there, he created his first monster (above).

instagram.com

He knew he had to make a series out of it. He said, "My colleagues were like, 'What the heck are you doing there?' Because on the next day I spilled it on purpose."

instagram.com

Since then, he has tried every day to make masterpieces out of his little accidents. All of his monsters have their own personalities and a unique appearance.

"Most of the monsters I create are sweet, lovely, and sometimes just evil, because I like giving them an edge," he said.

instagram.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment