Wednesday 15 July 2015

The Truth Behind Your Favorite Food Mascots

Five people desperately try to explain the cartoons that sell us food. You know Chester Cheetah totally vapes.

The Jolly Green Giant

The Jolly Green Giant

Jean-Luc: Is that his name or his nickname I wonder. Because terrible, if either.
Chelsea: Sexy legs, probs does a lot of lunges and shit.
Grace: So in his world the ground is made of his flesh, I guess?
Jean-Luc: How many farm hands do you think he's killed just walking around?
Joanna: He obviously cannot sit down in that outfit.
Alexis: I've been wondering a lot about cartoon dicks this week and I stand by my line of questioning when I wonder where the dick's at.
Grace: Yeah that was my first question. If he has a dick, how’s he hiding it?
Jean-Luc: He's got a great dancer body.
Joanna: Is he made of vegetable?

General Mills / Via greengiant.com

Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut

Joanna: Why is he so fancy?
Jean-Luc: Mr. Peanut dresses for the job he wants, which is president of the Fancy Nuts Club.
Alexis: He sells other peanuts to people to eat.
Grace: Is the cane for walking or dancing?
Jean-Luc: I wish so badly one day that I was rich enough to own a hat that FUCKING HAD MY NAME ON IT.
Joanna: I just feel like he thinks he's better than me.
Chelsea: Mr. Peanut doesn't live by your rules.
Alexis: He wears SPATS for fuck's sake.
Jean-Luc: I like that Mr. Peanut has one bad eye.
Joanna: What happened to him? Did he get in a nut fight and lose one of his peanut eyes? What aggressive nut attacked him? An almond?

Kraft Foods / Via planters.com

Kool-Aid Man

Kool-Aid Man

Grace: Well, first of all, I'll just say it. That's blood.
Chelsea: It's definitely blood.
Joanna: So he's a big pitcher of blood.
Chelsea: He's just walking around with an open wound
Alexis: His nose and his eyes are the same.
Jean-Luc: His four fingered hands.
Joanna: Do we think he abuses steroids?
Jean-Luc: I'm never clear how tall he is. Is he like 8 feet tall?
Joanna: He is 80 feet tall.

Kraft Foods

Lucky the Leprechaun

Lucky the Leprechaun

Alexis: Another time we're supposed to cheer on children who are trying to steal this man's life work.
Jean-Luc: He dresses like he lives in an old-timey London train station.
Chelsea: I feel like he was captured and this is what he's being forced to do until he pays off his debt.
Alexis: I think he lives a life of fear. When was the last time he slept? They're after his Lucky Charms.
Grace: I’ve definitely dated this guy.
Joanna: What's he like on a date?
Grace: Really paranoid. Couldn't hold a conversation.

General Mills


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment