Tuesday 14 July 2015

For Everyone Who Actually Loves Airplane Food

“You know what don’t get no respect? Airplane food.” —Michael Scott

Recently, I flew from L.A. to Boston (about a six-hour flight). Unlike most normal humans, I LOVE airplane food, so I fasted before my flight in anticipation of getting a delicious steaming plate of mystery chicken to tide me over.

Recently, I flew from L.A. to Boston (about a six-hour flight). Unlike most normal humans, I LOVE airplane food, so I fasted before my flight in anticipation of getting a delicious steaming plate of mystery chicken to tide me over.

Universal Pictures

But much to my dismay, all I got was a measly bag of pretzels and a half cranberry/half ice-cube cocktail.

But much to my dismay, all I got was a measly bag of pretzels and a half cranberry/half ice-cube cocktail.

DreamWorks

I was devastated.

I was devastated.

ABC

So you might be thinking: Who cares? Airplane food is gross.

So you might be thinking: Who cares? Airplane food is gross.

imgur.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment