Friday 8 May 2015

Here's What Happens When You Eat 31 Packets Of Taco Bell's Hottest Hot Sauce

Spoiler alert: It does not go well.

Taco Bell released its ~Diablo~ hot sauce this week, which the company is calling its “hottest sauce packet ever.”

Taco Bell released its ~Diablo~ hot sauce this week, which the company is calling its “hottest sauce packet ever.”

David Bertozzi / BuzzFeed

That's right. Hotter than Verde. Hotter than Mild. Hotter than Hot. Hotter than Fire.

That's right. Hotter than Verde. Hotter than Mild. Hotter than Hot. Hotter than Fire.

David Bertozzi / BuzzFeed

So, naturally, I got my hands on one hundred packets and dared myself to see how many I could eat.* The rules were simple: No water. No milk. No bread or other food. Just me vs. ~Diablo~

So, naturally, I got my hands on one hundred packets and dared myself to see how many I could eat.* The rules were simple: No water. No milk. No bread or other food. Just me vs. ~Diablo~

*In hindsight it was not my best idea.

David Bertozzi / BuzzFeed


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment