Friday 15 May 2015

68 Thoughts Everyone Has An Hour Before Lunch

So. F**king. Hungry.

1. What time is it?
2. Bollocks, not lunchtime.
3. But like, when is lunchtime? Who invented lunchtime?
4. I'm so fucking hungry.
5. I can't concentrate so I'm just going to stare at my screen and picture eating burritos.
6. I really should have brought some snacks.
7. Why can't I be like those people who have their shit together?
8. Those people who keep cereal bars in their bag.
9. And almonds on their desk because they read about how a handful is a totally satisfying snack when it's really the shittest snack in the whole entire world.
11. Julia's head looks like a massive potato.
12. A massive, delicious, potatoey potato I could definitely eat right now.
13. I wonder what would happen if I actually took a bite out of her head?
14. HR would love that.
15. Why doesn't HR have snacks?
16. It is Human Resources after all.

Disney / Via giphy.com

17. Who will have snacks?
18. Lynn always has snacks.
19. She's got a five year old, she probably has a multipack of Babybels in her handbag.
20. At least that's what I'm gonna do when I have kids.
21. But they'll actually just be all for myself.
22. I'm going to be a fantastic parent.
23. How do I befriend Lynn in like five minutes so I can eat her snacks?
24. No, better not, she hates me.
25. Cos I'm always trying to befriend her for five minutes so I can eat her snacks.
26. WAIT, I CAN HEAR RUSTLING.
27. WHAT IS IT?
28. WHO HAS FOOD?
29. This is what being a dog must feel like.
30. Fuck sake it's Tom opening his bloody rice cakes.
31. RICE CAKES AREN'T FOOD TOM.
32. What I'll do is, I'll spent this time thinking about what I am going to eat and how gloriously happy I will be in less than an hour.
33. Ok , so, panini? Sandwich? Both? YES.
34. And I'll get it from Pret because they are literally everywhere and now is really not the time to try somewhere different.

Via giphy.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment