Saturday 5 July 2014

This Man Has Launched A Kickstarter Campaign Because He Wants To Make Some Potato Salad

And he’s already raised 137 times his initial target.



This is Zack Danger Brown's Kickstarter project for some potato salad.


Zack started this modest project with an aim to "just make potato salad. I haven't decided what kind yet", and a goal of $10. However, he soon blasted through that monetary limit with donations rolling in to a total of $1,370.


kickstarter.com


Pledge $1 or more - You will get a 'thank you' posted to our website and I will say your name out loud while making the potato salad.


Pledge $20 or more - Receive a potato-salad themed haiku written by me, your name carved into a potato that will be used in the potato salad, a signed jar of mayonnaise, the potato salad recipe, hang out in the kitchen with me while I make the potato salad, choose a potato-salad-appropriate ingredient to add to the potato salad, receive a bite of the potato salad, a photo of me making the potato salad, a 'thank you' posted to our website and I will say your name out loud while making the potato salad.


Or maybe it's just his good business sense.


Or maybe it's just his good business sense.


kickstarter.com


Either way, we fully support Zack's entrepreneurial spirit and naked potato ambition.


Either way, we fully support Zack's entrepreneurial spirit and naked potato ambition.


"I didn't get in the potato-salad game to make money," Zack told Crave. "I did it to make potato salad." Help him out by visiting his Kickstarter page.


ohuntingford.blogspot.co.uk




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment