Sunday 27 January 2013

Obama says football needs to become less violent - report

U.S. President Obama honors the New York Giants NFL team, winners of Super Bowl XLVI, in Washington WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama said he loves football but thinks the sport should "probably change gradually" so that there are fewer concussions, particularly at the college level. "I'm a big football fan, but I have to tell you if I had a son, I'd have to think long and hard before I let him play football," Obama said in a wide-ranging interview with The New Republic magazine published early on Sunday on its website. Football is America's most popular televised sport, an industry worth $9 billion a year. ...




via Health News Headlines - Yahoo! News Read More Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment